Xlaslide Sliding Door
The Xlaslide Sliding Door brings together a stunning thin profile while still retaining fantastic thermal insulation properties.
Exlabesa: Xlaslide Sliding Door
With its large surface area, the Xlaslide Sliding Door brings the outside in, with stunning visual effect.
Boasting a slim interlock system of only 32mm the door manages to retain fantastic thermal retention, giving a U value of 1.5 for a 3500 x 2100mm on a 1.0 centre pane glass..
Sliding door possibilities
This patio door system allows a maximum of 200kgs per leaf with a leaf size of c2000 x 2430 mm using 2 x 6mm glass. For an ultra-smooth action, XlaSlide owns bespoke high specification, adjustable and heavy-duty rollers.
- Max. leaf size: 2000x3200
- Thermal insulation Uw: Up to 1,5 W/m2K
- Slim 32 mm interlock available
- Twin & Triple track options
- Doors up to 200 kg available
- Internally beaded for security