- , Roof Lanterns
Kestrel Rooflight Lanterns offer a wide selection of options for any construction, all of which built to high specifications.
Kestrel: Open up your home, office and imagination
Kestrel roof lanterns have been carefully constructed to bring a touch of elegance to any home or office space.
Create more natural light by incorporating a thermal roof lantern into your design.
Easy roof lantern installation
With no need for welding or joining our aesthetically pleasing roof lantern system offers slimline glazing bars resulting in more glass being visible. Our profiles have a ‘Softline’ appearance with the corners possessing a radius creating softer edges. In addition, all the fixings use the same driver making it easier for you to install.
- Fabricator friendly - easily assembled onsite, easily transportable.
- Fixed 20 degree pitch resulting in profiles being designed to eliminate compound mitre cuts
- All cuts are square or single raked cut including hip and jack bars.
- Thermally efficient broken eaves ridges and bars.
- Will accept 24mm, 28mm or 32mm insulated glazing units.
- Mechanical jointing – eaves corner joints.
- Rooflight span of 3.7m between internal upstands with pre-machined stock lengths.
- Slimline 40mm wide glazing bars.